Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Waiting

I saw you with someone
You seemed happy,
I was with no one
I pretended to be happy.

Deep down somewhere in my heart,
You scratched me with knife.
All I have on my face, is smile and look of naive.

I was bleeding to much inside,
Too much to paint you in the colour of my blood,
Too much to paint you thousands times,
Paint you till I lose the last drop,
May be, I will not survive,
So, do not waste your time in bringing me back to life.






This sketch seems very simple and it is actually, I have not invested much quality time on it, still it is one of my favorite because it reminds me of something very special.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much ...there are still more to come :) ... I have have started writing too..do help me with that :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much...hehe..bdw dont say this time i need a councling ..hehe i think i am sad writter hehe...

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much...hehe..bdw dont say this time i need a councling ..hehe i think i am sad writter hehe...

      Delete