Thursday, 1 December 2016

And In A Whisper She Said Goodbye


I have always seen 
Endless love in those eyes.
But do they hear,
How much my heart cries?


Winning you over,
Was my motive,yes
But in the end,
I lost you,
Even after so many tries.

I wanted to rule
Your heart,
Not your body,
I know I should have said so
From the start. 
But you always knew,
How stupid I was
In these things.
You knew,
I was never that smart.

I have been fighting 
The demons of your past.
Baby, you left me alone
In this battle.
I don't know,
How much longer
I can last?!

Desperate times,
Require drastic measures, 
I always gave importance 
To your feelings, 
Killing all my pleasures.

No! I ain't complaining.
We don't have to fight over this.
It's just my stupid heart,
He is doing all these explaining.

I have always loved you, unconditionally. 
You will know this someday.
I hope you don't realise 
It too late.
So late, that my name
Becomes just a name 
In your past!

Written by Saptarshi
Art work by Ashwini

For the video of painting please follow the link: https://youtu.be/Rg5l1JCYq1c

No comments:

Post a Comment