Saturday, 17 December 2016

Confession

We do not feel proud.
We abandoned each other,
Now,
We complain
That we are alone
In the crowd.

The funny part
Is
That we cry
When deep inside
We know
We let go
Without giving
It a try!

I have missed you,
So many times,
On so many occasions,
That I have lost count.
And all these years,
I have been in love
With you, but
Without any hope
And so many doubts.
I know,
It seems stupid,
But I will always
Blame the cupid,
For forcing me
To let my guard down.
He laughs hilariously,
After all he added me
To his collection of
Stupid clowns.

I am not pushing it too far,
We all are living our life,
With many hidden scars.
Here's the truth
I love you,
The way I used to
While lying down under the stars.
I have always wanted you,
You are the one,
For whom my heart still
Craves.
I will keep loving you,
For eternity.
I promise,
I will take
All these emotions
With me
To my grave.

Written by: Saptarshi Das
Artwork Done By: Ashwini Kumar

As an artist we love to explore our innerselves. We have just started and lots more are coming. Stay tuned and please follow the links:

Saptarshi Das:
Instagram
Facebook
Blog

Ashwini kumar
Pintrest
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Blog
Youtube

#art🎨 #diary #love #beauty #charcoal #naked #paintin#rey

No comments:

Post a Comment